UK Property Locks have a solution and a professional, prompt, qualified locksmith service for all your domestic lock requirements. We can assist with gaining entry, repairing and replacing locks, security surveys, window and garage locks.
Gaining entry and emergency locksmith services
If you find yourself locked out of your home with no immediate way to get in then call UK Property Locks. One of our mobile locksmiths can generally be at your property within the hour. We will give you an estimate over the phone if possible and an estimated time of arrival. We will take your phone number and give you our engineer’s number.
Stay safe! If it’s late pop in and see a neighbour, or stay in your car and keep it locked. If neither is possible then make sure you wait in a well lit area.
If we can get you in without removing the lock, we will. If a lock needs removing or damaging then we will discuss the options with you first.
Insurance approved locks fitted. All work guaranteed for one year. Full public indemnity insurance.
General domestic locksmith services (usually pre-booked)
We offer a wide variety of domestic locksmith services to clients in the Surrey and South London areas. These are usually pre-booked and include the following;
- Moving House Packages and Complete Lock Changes We can survey your property and then quote for a full lock change service including labour, parts and as many sets of keys as you need!
- Tenant Evictions UK Property Locks are used to attending tenant evictions and offer a swift and affordable lock change service in situ and at a time of your choosing.
- Single Lock Repairs and Replacements Call us and we will provide a quote and a agree a time to change that annoying lock you have been meaning to sort out!
- Windows and Garage Locks Don’t risk leaving your windows or garage without a working lock. We can quote by phone and arrange a convenient time for fitting.
UPVC and Composite doors using euro cylinders
- UPVC and composite doors are more vulnerable to breaks ins, due to the standard of cylinders generally fitted on these types of doors being unsuitable.
- A technique called snapping is used to remove the cylinder from the door giving the burglar access to the locking mechanism which then enables the burglar to open the lock with very little noise, effort and time.
- The best way to protect yourself from someone gaining entry easily is to have a 3 star rated cylinder or 1 star rated cylinder with a set of 2 star UPVC handles making it 3 star rated these cylinders are anti snap, anti bump, anti pull and anti pick. These types of locks make it extremely difficult for a burglar to gain entry.
We work with, and carry, all lock types…
Rim cylinders (Yale locks), standard night latches, double locking night latches, dead locking night latches, British Standard night latches, Euro cylinders, Euro thumb turn cylinders, half-Euro cylinders, oval cylinders, oval thumb turn cylinders, half-oval cylinders, multi-lock cog cylinders, Scandinavian cylinders, multipoint locking systems, Ingersoll cylinders, Banham cylinders, 5 lever British Standard insurance approved mortise dead locks, 5 lever British Standard insurance approved mortise sash locks, 3 lever mortise dead locks for internal doors, 3 lever mortise sash locks for internal doors, bathroom mortise privacy locks, button-coded digital locks, rack bolts, sash jammers, window locks, padlocks, bullet locks (roller shutters), garage “T” bar lock handles.
Your 24 Hour Locksmith – Always, Assured and Insured
We run 24 hours seven days a week 365 days of the year so we always here to meet your needs.
UK Property Locks are fully insured.